[pct-l] solid inner tubes for mtn bikes

Okay, since bikes are banned this is way off-topic, but I heard a note
of doubt about the existence of "solid inner tubes"  Yes, they do exist,
Wal-Mart sells them, and they are great for kids' bikes and for  anyone
who rides in goathead country.  They are called "NoMor Flats" and are
made of a hard durable foam.  They can be devilishly difficult to mount
on the rim, so most bike stores won't mount them.  But once installed
they are long-lived and very reliable.  I ride 70 to 100 miles a week,
and wouldn't get five miles on a regular inner tube around here.  I have
to ride a few miles of dirt every day, and goatheads are ubiquitous
here.  And yes, you get a hard bouncy ride.  You need a gel seat and
bike shorts to endure it.
Marion