[pct-l] Eco-Mesh Shirt

Hey,

That's weird that you did not get a response from the golite site. I
asked them a question a while ago and got a good answer and a referral
to the right person to ask in Europe. Actually I wrote to them because
I did not receive the free stuff sack that they promise to anyone who
'registers' their gear. I received the stuff sack only a week or so
after I wrote to them, without any problem.

CU
Saskia

On zondag, dec 8, 2002, at 15:46 Europe/Amsterdam, Charles Davidson
wrote:

> Hi Gang,
> 	This eco-mesh and the adventure shirt seem pretty cool.
> 	I just got their catalog and was checking out
> http://railriders.com/  . I have been looking for sun bloc clothing
> and this looks like good stuff. What's your input on this and other
> sun proof clothing for backpacking. This is a nice winter topic :-).
> 	Emailed  Golite and asked if their C-thru clothing blocked uv rays. I
> got no reply just like when I asked about my Reed rain pants
> delaminating. Guess they just have that web site for looks.
>
> chase

drs Saskia Daru
< Project DIVA >
	projectimplementatie en -advies