[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #709 - 10 msgs

--
Put me down for someone who can't chill and wishes more people knew the right
of way rules on the trail!  I think uphill has the right of way unless the

It would be nice if both parties stopped and passed a few pleasantries.  But,
if it's a narrow trail, someone has to go first.

Most times I'm the one who stops and pulls over in either direction because I
get closer and closer to the hiker coming toward me and it doesn't appear
he/she is going to pull over.  Often, I feel, hikers don't know what to do in
these situations - - they don't have rules to rely on, like on the road, and
continue on.