[pct-l] PCT reference books...

Hi folks,

I'm aware of the situation with the CA guidebooks.  Does anyone happen to
know, offhand, if either the town guide or the data book are being
republished in the next couple of months?  If so, I'll hold off on buying
them.  If not, I'll go ahead and order them.

The data book was just published this year so I doubt it'll be coming out
again.  The town guide is a couple of years old though.

I'll get in touch with the publishers tomorrow if I don't find out today.

Thanks,
Mara