[pct-l] Eco-Mesh Shirt

Hi Gang,
=09This eco-mesh and the adventure shirt seem pretty cool.
=09I just got their catalog and was checking out
http://railriders.com/  . I have been looking for sun bloc clothing and thi=
s looks like good stuff. What's your input on this and other sun proof clot=
hing for backpacking. This is a nice winter topic :-).
=09Emailed  Golite and asked if their C-thru clothing blocked uv rays. I go=
t no reply just like when I asked about my Reed rain pants delaminating. Gu=
ess they just have that web site for looks.

chase