[pct-l] Re: bikes on PCT

Ben Sabraw wrote:

> Those words only mean threats of violence and rage to me. Those are things there are enough of in this world. I was under the assumption that the PCTL was a discussion board...

	<snip>

	Then why don't you discuss the points that have been brought up?

	Further, the response from the 'pro-bike-the-PCT' crowd so far has been
to simply say, essentially, 'screw you all, we'll ride the trail if we
want to'.

	Hardly the way to run a discussion, isn't it?

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas