From: "Ben Sabraw" <bensabraw@yahoo.com>
To: "JoAnn M Michael" <jomike@snowcrest.net>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 9:39 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Re: bikes on PCT

> --
>
> Jeezus JoAnn,
> Those words only mean threats of violence and rage to me. Those are things
there are enough of in this world. I was under the assumption that the PCTL
was a discussion board, and that's what we HAD going, but I guess you have
lowered the standard to threats and ridiculous banter. Im sure all the other
bikers who would consider riding on the pct are shaking in their cleats with
this bold and direct threat.
>  JoAnn M Michael <jomike@snowcrest.net> wrote:...let's see, do the words
"I'd better watch my back (and front)" and "an angry mob" mean anything to
you?? JoAnn