[pct-l] Fw: Stoves

I have been discussing stoves with a friend of mine, who has arched off on
the The Great Stove Game.

He uses a juice size can stove and a pepsi sized can stove together to get
the greatest efficiency of burn of a quart of water ( he is interested not
in time but the least fuel consumed).

We started talking about mixing  - Wheeha.  A little sterno maybe to extend
the burn?.  A dab of lamp oil to up the efficiency?  Must be some other
exotics out there( forget the C4).

This note from him