[pct-l] pct guidebooks

hey everyone, I'm not exactly new to the list but this is my first entry. M=
e and two friends are graduating highschool early this year to go hike the =
trail and we are running into the same problem as others on the list. We ne=
ed the pct guidebook for northern california, which used to be on amazon.co=
m but now seems to have disappeared. My question is does anyone on this lis=
t have, or know someone that has one of these guidebooks that they are will=
ing to part with for a fee of the sellers choice. Any help would be greatly=
 appreciated.
Thanks to everyone for all the great info being provided on this list.
-GP