[pct-l] California Book

--
Snowman

One Day out of Walker Pass there is a water hole call Joshua Springs. I found
a tarp and wrapped inside was a bunch of winter clothes and a copy of the
Calif. book.
Some thru hiker much have ditched it there. That was in July of this year. It
may still be there. The water is O.K. to drink ignore the sign but watch out
for the bear.

lonetrail