[pct-l] bikes on the PCT

Bikes don't belong on the PCT for the same reason that hikers don't belong
on bike trails.  It's not safe for the people on foot.  Have you ever been
walking along a trail and out of nowhere a bike comes barreling around the
bend and almost takes you out?  It's not fun.

Whenever I saw a bike on the PCT, I stood my ground.  Didn't move out of the
way.  The dude on the bike had to find some way around me, no matter how
steep the terrain was.  I can stand there all day if necessary.  I've got a
pack full of food.  And Canada ain't goin' anywhere.