[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

Steve Courtway wrote:

> here here !!!!!!
>
> san felipe hills southbound is an awesome ride hahahahahaha !!!!!!

I started to respond with all the reasons why I feel you shouldn't ride
the trail, but better yet, I'd rather listen to why you think the
anti-bike (anti-any-wheeled-conveyance-including-wheelbarrows) rule was
instituted in the first place. And then possibly you might share with
the list what validation you offer for breaking it.

When you do I'll be glad to share with you my reasons for keeping
bicycles off the San Felipes section of the PCT.

Otherwise, I'll applaud you for a masterful troll.

Eckert
knee jerk elitist