[pct-l] Visa and Tax

--

>Foreign Hikers will soon need to hike faster to complete the PCT. After the
>Tourist ViSAs will be cut from 6 months to 30 days.

Monte for President so that sh.. wont happen!!!

>We ALL may need help at some time and may not have
>the funds to pay at that point in our life.

I agree thats what taxes an climbing fees are good for and the fees are definetly not low...
Also compared to Europ your taxes are low. (becouse of... well thats an other story)

I recomend Monte for President, but I can't even wote for him from Europe  :o)