[pct-l] Geocaching

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

...All the discussion on GPS stuff (well, what has slipped through the roaring
of the S&R debate...:) got me thinking about the importance of good, working
knowledge of your equipment, including GPSes.  Does anyone on this list do
Geocaching?  I just discovered this whole network recently and I can't imagine
a better way to get out there and fine-tune your navigation skills.

So far I've only tackled a few relatively urban caches, but I'm curious just
how remote caching can get... anyone else more experienced out there?

**A**

"Now is blessed,
          the rest
                   remembered."

             -J. Morrison-

The new MSN 8:[1] smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*