[pct-l] Planning ahead

Hi David,

I really loved the part around the Goat Rocks, although I haven't been more
scared in my life than on the 'roosters comb'. But if you want to get a tas=
te
of a long hike, you might want to go to a part of the PCT (or another long
trail) that is not crowded at all. You should get a taste of the loneliness=
:
not meeting anyone in several days. And take one long hike, not several sho=
rt
ones, to get an idea...

That's what I would do, but you should do your own thing. I really liked
Portland, by the way. Must be a good city to live in.

Best wishes,
Saskia