[pct-l] Rescue Stats

--
ditto.  let mother nature weed out these people.

reminds me of a climb on Shasta where my friend and I came accross
this group trying to cross the Glacier at 2pm.  We tried to warn them
that the snow bridges would be too weak from the afternoon sun for
them to return safely.  One of the guys spoke up and said "we know
what we are doing!"

Later that afternoon, some Rangers passed us on the way up to resue
their entire team who had fallen into a crevasse.  Luckily, they had
taken a Radio and were able to call for help.  Also luckily, they
only sustained broken bones and no deaths.

peace!
dude