From: "Randy Forsland" <randy_forsland@hotmail.com>
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] re: hike next year
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 02:20:03 -0800

Dude...chill..
Have you hiked a long distance hike before ?? Like a JMT three weeker or so
?? I think not...

You are way too tense...This is a journey..a great test of your character,
true , but more than that...it is part of your life here on this planet..it
should be pleasant...it may not answer all of the questions that you pose..
and the preparation for it should not hurt as much as the actual
adventure...

You are going a bit overboard...relax..go with it...don't fight it...see you
on the trail..

Randy