[pct-l] Mt. Rainier Climbing fee to double

--
CMountainDave@aol.com writes:

> The inference being that if a family is willing to pay $100 to $200 dollars
> for a weekend of "tickets" for fun, why should they not expect to pay the
> same to do ANYTHING in a national park or wilderness.

Because, god damn it, WE own the national park and wilderness, NOT Disney or
MGM or Mammoth Mountain.  WE are the owners.  WHY do we have to pay an entry
fee to lands which WE own?  I do not understand.  If there are not enough
funds allocated for the upkeep and maintenance of these lands for our
enjoyment, then we, the tax payers, should sue the government for designating
the lands and then not providing the necessary support for the purpose of
them.

IMHO,

Strider