[pct-l] Work Party in Parks

--
 I would be happy to help rebuilt a bridge in the Olympics, but I am not
going to put out 4,000 for materials. If our government would keep a few more
of it's tax dollars in the country and less  on bombing camels and keeping
the Japanese currency aflow, we would have plenty of money for our parks and
forest. If I pay my entry fee ( tax) to enter park, why pay 30 to climb? How
about 10 dollars a flush??  Or 1.00 for each flower sniffed?? Where do you
draw a line?? Of course if you have no kids in college, or a great job with a
working wife , you are an Elite american should be able to enjoy Rainier Park
even if it's 300 a day?? Public land means equal access otherwise we will
have " Sherwood Forest" and only the King and upper class get to go. ( U.N.
World Eco Sphere would love to have all wild lands locked up, through quotas
and fees)  The more money we pay parks , the smaller their budget becomes.
Rainier can keep their Mountain and I'll keep my 30.00 dollars. ( Some
foreigner will be happy to pay) They own most the National Park Concessions
anyway. You could volunteer you flanny off and the fees will not go away or
be reduced. How about a campfire fee??? Each campsite who wants a campfire
can buy a fire stamp for an extra 3.00. ( Don't laugh , it's probably on it's
way!!) Don't be a Zombie!!!!!! Mad Monte