[pct-l] re: introduction

Christopher,

Welcome and feel free to ask as many planning and such
questions as you need....there are lots of us that
come and go and some that have probably just joined
the list.  So, it's nice to rehash some of the stuff
over and over.  I think there are archives of past
posts that you can peruse on the backcountry.net web
site, also.

I, for one, most enjoy the discussions on the list
that involve the telling of personal stories regarding
where you came from, why you want to hike on the PCT
or what past experiences you've had.  I like the
introductions.  I'm also a huge online journal
fan....and I'm dying to hear whether Troubadour has
finished his CDT thru-hike....!  (www.thruhikers.com)

Nocona