[pct-l] RE: Blister prevention (socks)

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Good point.

We were wearing combat boots -- not trail runners or comfey shoes like
that...Ha ha ha. Air soles, air transfer channels, shock absorbtion? Dreaming.
One thing I can say is that I wore the same pair of boots for my whole time of
my posting with the Marines and I still have the boots -- been resoled though.