[pct-l] Re: new cheap bear can

--
Lee

I found both authors to be highly accredit. Perhaps you are right on the much
broader scope of Farabee. Three authors and three different variations but
the incident did happen. That was my point on posting. Nice crossing paths
today with you. May we meet again

lonetrail

Nice crossing paths with you. Hope neither of us makes a wrong turn.

lonetrail