[pct-l] PCT Guidebook Vol I CA - 2nd Edition, 1977

I emailed the seller to ask about the edition and copyright...

Here's what I got:

"This is a second edition ,1977."

Probably not any good for planning but I thought some of you might be
interested in a trip down memory lane.

Ah well, I'm still in the market for guidebooks myself.  Wondering if I
should just wait until after my winter travels to plan my hike in the hopes
the new books will be out.  Nah!

Anyone here have the latest published Vol. 1 that they no longer want?

Thanks,
Mara