[pct-l] PCT Planning / Trail Town Information

--
In a message dated 11/9/2002 1:07:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

> What started out as a basic list for friends has grown into a very detailed
> outline of what can be found in the many trail towns, including towns that
> are not mentioned in the Town Guide or the guidebooks.  The information has
> been collected from many 2002 PCT hikers, and is revised each time I get
> more advice.  I hope this information will be helpful to the class of 2003!!

Also, for any you that plan on hiking in the next few years that hasn't seen
Craig's PCT Planner, check it out.  Lot's of great information and a program
to calculate your daily mileage.  How do hike the PCT, made simple!

 <A HREF="http://www.pctplanner.com/";>Craig's PCT Planner: Welcome to Craig's PCT Planner</A>

Sly