[pct-l] Ice Axe

--
Question:  I am 6' 2" and use a tall ice ax.
                   How do I package this thing so I can mail it to Kennedy =
Mdw next June???=3D

Crash (Irwin Reeves)

Crash:

Just find a heavy cardboard box and cut it down to size. That's how I sent =
mine this summer. If you leave the box about 4 inches tall, you can just ad=
d your re-supply items as well. Be sure to pad the pick and adze real good =
so they don't cut through your supplies or the box itself. Ditto with cramp=
ons if you're taking them (smart idea).

Commercial mailing services like Mailboxes Etc. stock a wide variety of box=
es and cut them down for you as part of their packing service.

Happy Trails,

Wandering Bob