[pct-l] Ice Axe/emory board

--
Question:  I am 6' 2" and use a tall ice ax.
                   How do I package this thing so I can mail it to Kennedy Mdw next June???

Observation:  I  have used for several years a 4" length of my wife's emery  board (fingernail file)
                        to round off the tops and fronts of my toe nails.  This helps the nails slide better
                        in my socks.  Thus reducing toe nail problems.  I carry this in my first aid kit and
                        use it  every day or two.

Crash (Irwin Reeves)