[pct-l] Questioning authority

Except I would never take a small child up to the High Sierra with me until I
was completely sure that he/she could take the hike and weight and be able to
go all of the way to the campsites that I choose on the north side of the
lake about a mile or more from the outlet, where most choose to camp.  In
that way I would be fairly confident that the lame-asses that brought their
little children up to Thousand Island lake at too early of an age so they
crapped out at the outlet and had to settle for the really popular closest
campsites would be the ones who got their tents crashed upon by the heavily
habituated bears and said bears wouldn't even have a second thought about
checking out the smells and sounds from a campsite so far away from where
they have been repeatedly tempted.

Greg