[pct-l] Keeping little critters out of your pack

Wow, what a response. You know, I had forgotten that folks use the urine to
keep the big four legged critters out of their gardens. My young friends dad
actually does hunt coyottes for their pelts and I am sure that is why he has
it. I am sure that any predator urine -- big cat, bear, wolf, coyotte etc.,
would work as well.

I doubt REI would carry it, but as was mentioned it is in gardening shops
and hunting supply stores as well. I hope it works for those who try it. I
am not sure how the powdered stuff would work but it would be pretty potent
I expect.