[pct-l] RE: Food storage/Bear Boxes

has a stealth camper ever had a bear intrude into their
tarp to steal food ?  It doesn't seem that the bears, habituating
creatures we know they are, would develop a habit if they
never do it even once.....

I hate hanging food in the dark and hear enough "bears" already myself.

Even though I dream about it, especially in these winter months, I've
come to the conclusion that thru-hiking is for folks who don't have
alot of other things going on in their lives.   hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

steve "kicked down the $200 for a bearikade" courtway