[pct-l] coyote urine

--
We use coyote urine to keep chipmunks away from our house. It can be
purchased from U-Spray, Inc., in Georgia They can be found on the web at
bugspray.net. WARNING-when purchased in liquid form, it stinks to high
heaven. The liquid often spills a bit during shipping-we keep the brochure in
the garage because it smells too much to keep in the house.

We have yet to satisfactorily answer the question-where do they get all the
coyote urine from? And how do they collect it?

Happy Trails!

Ali