[pct-l] Re: Sunglasses

Hi Peggy,

I have just found a way to wear prescription glacier glasses. It works with
small prescription glasses inside of the glacier goggles. And they are not =
so
large as 'overglasses' that look like a ski-mask. I think the brand I saw w=
as
C=E9b=E9, but Adidas carries them too. They are called 'clip-ins.

Hope you get good answers, cause I'd be interested too.

Greetings from a gray Netherlands
Saskia