[pct-l] Looking for hiker contact info

Does anyone have an e-mail address/phone number/snail
mail address for a hiker named Tin Mouse?

He hiked the PCT from Echo Lake to Manning this year.
Don't know his real name, but if it helps jog the
memory of people, he is a chef from Seattle. (We had
had some great discussions about Southern Italian
cuisine and we both salivated over the thought of the
AYCE Indian food buffet in Ashland mmmmmm. There's a
tip for next years PCTers..hit the buffet! Was cheap
and good!)

thanks,

Mags

=====