[pct-l] Bears

Thanks everyone that responded to my question on self-arrest.  I noted from
the responses that it would be easy to get training on this even in the
barren lowlands of Chicago.  Also, it seems from the responses that
carrying an ice-axe is reccommended just in case.

I have a question on Bears on the PCT.  I read on the PCT web page that
there are Grizzlies in the northern part of the trail in Washington.  Has
anyone seen a grizzly on the PCT?  Besides grizzlies what other interesting
wildlife have people seen on the PCT?

Ted