[pct-l] besr canisters in Yosemite

--
I didn't use one on my PCT thru-hike this year.  Yes, I was visited by a pe=
sky bruin about 5 miles south of Tuolomne Meadows.  I heard him approaching=
 my campsite and tried to chase him off by making the usual noises.  He app=
eared annoyed and reluctantly lumbered off.  I later found out he tried to =
raid another two camps further south.  Yes, I do sleep with my food.  If I =
were hiking again next year, I would not carry a bear canister, but I would=
 honor my policy of not camping in established campsites.  I think most of =
the other PCT hikers I know would do the same.

LL