[pct-l] Bear Canisters in Yosemite

--
i fastpacked/trail ran from Yosemite valley to Kearsage Pass about 6
weeks ago.   didn't use any bear cannisters, didn't see any bears.

saw three rangers; one in Yosemite, one in Ansel Adams Wilderness,
one IN John Muir Wilderness.  stopped and talked to all of them,
none of them said anything to me about my lack of heavy plastic.

peace,
dude