[pct-l] Book Info

If you are waiting for the "The Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California" and "The Pacific Crest
Trail: Northern California" books to be published, this will be of interest to you.

I spoke with Wilderness Press yesterday and found out that Southern California book will be
available in December and the Northern California book will be available in March.  (The notes on
Amazon.com state both books will be published in October 2002)

If you're planning a thru-hike next year, you might want to try and grab a copy of "The Pacific
Crest Trail: California" before they're all gone.  I lucked out and got one of the last two copies
Wilderness Press had in the warehouse.  I believe Amazon/Borders/Barnes and Noble all require you
to special order the book now.

-Brent