[pct-l] PCT Hiker's Handbook

--
My husband, Scott, and I are hoping to hike in 2003 the 1300 miles we need
to finish the PCT.  When we planned for the last big chunk-1000 miles- in 9=
8
we used the itineraries in the PCT Hiker=92s Handbook, 2nd edition.  I used
the 5 month and 5=BD month schedules, and cut that page out of my book.  No=
w,
of course, I need them and no longer have them.

Does anyone have that book and can they scan those pages and email them to
me?

Thanks,
Beth Murdock