[pct-l] Hello - PCT costs

----- Original Message -----
From: <TOKTAADN@aol.com>
  Does anyone budget dollars with the same care as they do calories?

Naaah..

Dollars have no weight.....I can carry 500.00 or 5000.00 on the same piece
of plastic...

PCT costs are like any other activities... there is a rock bottom minimum
for survival...but there exists no maximum....

I really hate competitions...whether it is based on "who carries the
lightest load" or who "hikes the most miles"...adding 'who can spend the
least" is just another one..

All I can say is : The daily costs on the trail will be cheaper than the
daily costs that you will incur if you sit at home reading this list while
all the others are out there doing it.