[pct-l] long distance retirement

--
Hey

I'm doing it now. Big Lot stores and cheaperthendDirt.com and a few others. I
will still have change. Big Lot will sometime have Bear Creek Soups on sale
for $1.99 compared to super markets for $4.50. Try their Tortilla, Veggie
beef or Minestrone. Now that's 10 cups of soup in one package or 20 cents a
cup. I divide into 5 and get 2 cups for evening meal. I sometime will add
rice or noodles.  Cheaperthendirt sometimes will have name brands of freeze
dries for as low as 25 cent a meal.

Only problem is you have to buy them when they have them in stock.

Hell I can live like a king out on the trail and see the world beyond
definition.

lonetrail

lonetrail