[pct-l] SoCal Weather

Greetings,

Any wagers on when Southern California gets hit with its first winter storm=
. It still seems sunny and bright in beautiful southern California........

The drought in Central NC (probably worse here than anywhere in the country=
) is finally letting up.  We seem to be getting rain about every week, thou=
gh we are still 40 inches behind over the last 4 years.

Looking forward to returning to the San Gabriels next May to continue by se=
ction hike.

Regards,

David Craft
Greensboro, NC