[pct-l] Cupcake complete

John Brennan wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I finished my supposed thru-hike of the PCT on September 25th, and I'm just
> getting back on to this list.  Thanks for the info and support during my
> planning phase.

I might offer expansive congrats on the trip, gush over your most
excellent journal (w/integral photos no less), or discuss at length
attitudinal expressionism while summitting Baden Powell, but I must
remain true to myself and ask the question that's been been gnawing at
me ever since your demo at the kickoff...did the "Nut Butter Container
and Shipping System" stand the test of the trail?

Eckert