[pct-l] Send your petitions to the Glad company to get the1 quart bags back!

Well---I certainly agree...they were always in my drop boxes, trunk of my
car, my Thules on the SUV, my suitcases, suitbags, toilet article kit.
I use them everywhere!!!

BUT- the html link is not working..gives error...got another one as I did
try writing
them..and listen up folks...it wont take too many letters for them to
keep the product...u would be astounded at the impact even one letter
has on the S & M folks!! becasue they really dont get that many..the few
they get are zeroxed like crazy and passed around and the original is
kept in sealed plastic (1 quart size maybe?? heheheh) and preserved in its
very own file folder!

Rich