[pct-l] Tyvek clothing and Bivi's

--
 Any paint paint store sells tyvek clothing ( bibs, pants, overalls) which
are worn all day by workers. When you complete the Seattle to Portland bike
race, you receive a cool tyvek riding jacket that seems to keep out wind and
rain fairly well and allows your sweat vapor to vent out . ( Kind of a poor
man's frog togg) Anyway , I still will work on a bivi and use contact cement
( as Go forth adviced) and maybe a glued velcro opening on one side and the
bottom to allow the whole to open like a blanket. If the contruction type of
tyvek fails, I will slice and splice some of the overalls into a bivi. Any
comments or ideals for most welcome! Monte