[pct-l] Re: Esbit Stoves

While perhaps not carried on the trail, Esbit can be easily found in Army
Surplus Stores in the US.  Pretty cheap too, like a couple of bucks.  I like
the stoves cuz they are "idiot"-proof (meaning ridiculously easy to use) and
make great emergency stoves, in case your primary one fails.  Problem with
Esbit tablets is that they are hard to light.