[pct-l] the subjectiveness of a thru-hike

--
Well, I just visited San Diego last weekend for a wedding.  while
there, I made my wife take a side trip with me to Campo so I could

Since I have been to Manning while visiting my aunt in BC during
1986, and since I have hiked from Mount Whitney to Donner Pass in
1998, then Crossed the PCT in Castle Crags State Park while doing
some Rock climbing in 2000, then recently covered about 4 miles of
the PCT in Oregon since I just moved here 6 weeks ago, I can now say
with confidence that I have thru-hiked.

I know what you may be thinking: "this sounds more like a section
hike"  But I never unpacked my pack and I wore the same clothes
without washing them, so that makes it okay. ...right?

peace,
dude