[pct-l] Esbit stove fuel tablets

>> Can anyone who is familiar with the PCT give me any info. on the
availability of Esbit fuel tablets at various resupply points along the PCT.
I don't want to have to depend on mail drops unless I absolutely have to. <<

It's not likely you'll be able to find Esbit available in towns along the
trail. They are hard enough to find in larger towns. I don't recall ever
seeing them in the small towns in 2000. I doubt it's changed today.

-Fallingwater