[pct-l] What really matters...

> Instead, another debate of 'what really matters' began.
>  I had no idea I touched on such a sensitive subject.
> My apologies!  I'm paying the price though; I've
> received more e-mail responses than I ever meant to.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha just as Brick indicated,
sorting thru what a thru-hike means to each individual is
exhausting stuff...........you just have to decide for yourself !

and then hike as far as you want to, using any route you like,
sleeping inside any bag in any shelter you want, eat what you
want, run, walk, crawl, sit, swim, fish, read, sleep, work on
your marmot call - whatever !!!!!!!

the PCT runs through the land of the free !!!!!

s.c.

that was fun.