From: Joel C Dasenko, CPA, PC [mailto:dbcpa@empnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 1:50 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Half trip - Walker Pass to Echo Summit in '03

I have roughly 440 miles left to complete the trail (started in '86).  I
want to
do half next year and the balance in '04.  I haven't done much research at
this
point, but it appears if I start at Lake Edison and hike up to the PCT, that
will
be about the halfway mark between Walker Pass & Echo Summit.  Also, is Mono
Hot
Springs also in close proximity to Lake Edison?  Appreciate any facts and
opinions.  Joel