[pct-l] Long Distance foot Problems

--
I finished 625 miles of the PCT (T. Mdws to Castella) in Sept. I too have b=
een experiencing numbness in both of my feet as well as the after-hike appe=
arance of sciatica and intermittent tendon pain. I had the numbness but no =
pain during the hike.

I had new boots for the trek, but (1) hiked 2 miles per day in them every d=
ay for 2 months before the hike so they were well broken in and (2) wore a =
custom orthotic in one boot due to an earlier hiking injury that had long a=
go healed and disappeared.

Got a visit with my doctor next week. guess at 60, I'm just getting old.

Wandering Bob