[pct-l] Hiking the PCT Trail

I have always felt that if I went from Mexico to Canada, I would do it gene=
rally following the PCT.  The idea for me would be to walk to Canada, not d=
o the PCT.  Of course, since the PCT is the main footpath to Canada, I woul=
d follow it 99% of the time. A coast walk to Canada would be neat too.  May=
be when I get to Canada on the PCT, I could walk/ride back along the coast.=
 Who am I kidding, I would be lucky to get Mt. Laguna from the Mexican bord=
er.  Happy trails, Switchback